At MTG, our people are our most valuable asset. We seek individuals who are committed to excellence, innovation, professionalism, and collaboration. Our ideal candidates will have Master’s degrees in business, public administration, or information systems, along with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategic and tactical business planning
- Business process reengineering
- Management reviews and performance audits
- Information technology strategic planning
- Architecture development
- Project and program management
Above all, MTG values creative professionals with a balance of technical, communication, and problem-solving skills who are driven by a passion for quality service. Travel is required, since we work with clients all over the U.S. and Canada.
- Mentored, professional relationships
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Personalized experience with clients
- Professional and career development
- Company stability and rewards
For more information regarding career opportunities with MTG, please contact us at email@example.com.
MTG encourages minorities and women to apply. MTG upholds a policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran or military status.